Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cycle 8 ~ May It Be Gr8t

I have finally started my natural FET cycle. After stopping the pill on Wednesday the 21st, AF finally graced me with her presents on Sunday the 25th.

The Plan 
25/7 - Day 1
3/8 - Day 10 - Blood Test to check hormone levels
4/8 - Day 11 - Get blood test results from day 10

From the results of the blood test, my FS and clinic will decide if I need to have another blood test or if I am ready to have a scan to check if I have a good uterine lining and to check how big my follies are. Then when the time is right I will trigger ovulation with 2 injections of Ovidrel. 36 hours later I will ovulate then I wait another 5 days to have transfer. After transfer I will start on Progesterone Pessaries twice a day until the results of my pregnancy blood test are known. 


I am feeling good, I have just come back from holidays with my family and now I am ready and very excited to get on with this cycle. I am feeling more positive about this cycle then any other FET cycle so far, but only time will tell if the changes will help my little embryo become my future child in arms.  


So far it feels a little strange not to be actively doing anything other then taking my daily vitamins and supplement. All I have to do is sit back and wait for day 10 to roll around, then the fun will begin. 


'Please Universe let this be the cycle, All I am asking for is a health baby'   

3 comments:

Farmers Wifey said...

I am also praying that this is the month for you, keeping all my bits crossed for you xx

Nena said...

All the best hon, I have everything crossed for you xx

Jess said...

Oh my god Gemma! I have just read through your journey, and although I thought I knew what was going on, I realise now I had no idea at all!!! The ups and downs you have been through make me see how strong you really are.
I am sending you all my strength to make this one a happy ending... GOOD LUCK!!!