Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Honouring My Little Echo

In honour of Echo, I commissioned a photo pendent last weekend. It arrived and it looks great  I feel the need to wear something that reminds me of Echo and what is better then a picture. As my Mum said we can tell it's a scan picture of a baby but others might just see it as a black and white pendent and that is OK, it's for me not them. I am also going to get a little charm with 'Echo 10.3.10' on it, but I just haven't found the right charm yet.

Amanda Jo Charms did a lovely job. - http://amandajocharms.com.au/sales/M...r_Own_Picture/


3 comments:

Nicole R said...

Beautiful Gemma..just a gorgeous way to honor little echo's memory xox

Anonymous said...

That is lovely Gemma something to cherise forever as he/she will never be forgotten. Tam

Jess said...

I love the pendant! It is simple and just beautiful...